H-1B and Permanent Residency Immigration Workshop

by Simeng (Karen) Li, International Peer
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:00 AM

There are a range of employment visas, as well as U.S. permanent resident statuses, that can allow you to work in the U.S. after you finish your program at UCSB. Join immigration law specialist Adam Green, a practicing attorney in the Los Angeles area, for a free workshop on employment immigration issues, particularly the transition from student statuses to employment statuses.

Workshop d‚Äčetails:
Friday, January 18, 2019
1-3 p.m.
ESB 1001

The Office of International Students & Scholars (OISS) is responsible for filing all employment-based and U.S. Permanent Residency petitions on behalf of UCSB. If you have questions about non-immigrant visa procedures at UCSB, please directly contact OISS.